Tuesday 3 April 2018

#1 happy crafters design team Invitation





Invitation

using the bird banter stamp set

#1 the happy crafters design team

when I received the bird banter stamp set I didn't have a clue what to make then brainwave (light bulb moment ) let have a trip out the butterfly house and invite some of my daughters friends so I set about making a little set up for each of them first they needed to be invited so this is my first make for the trip hope you all like it





It is a peace of a4 card stock folded in half both ways and then the two bottom rectangle are cut from the outside inwards to create a point then thin double sided tape in the middle and folded up to make two pockets one side for the guide the other for the invite (not yet typed up)
I stamped my own dsp and loved doing it then cut each section to give a nice boarder corner punched the note paper and attached a su paper clip .




1 comment: